2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he plays for Everton is down to the clown who bought him. He is a stain on the clubs history, up there with Angell, Barlow, Drenthe, Van Der Mayde and Slaven Bilic, as people who actually stole a living out of this football club.

Agreed! And for those of a certain age, he’s one of the few since who have actually made Bernie Wright look a proper footballer!

Now that he has no other shop window opportunities, he should either find another club or be told he can stay at home for the rest of the season. I don't want him stinking up Finch Farm. If he is released, can he sign out of the transfer window for another club?

I know he's done nothing wrong and I too would grab a huge contract and sit it out if I wasn't capable of doing the job. But what is the point of keeping him around now? Let him go.

It sickens me that he’s still here and that he still makes the bench. Those who cheer him on and call him the prince etc. are part of the problem. He’s been accepted because ‘he works hard’ yet the moment we have a proper striker in Lukaku he gets hounded out because he doesn’t run around like a clueless idiot.

Everton fans love a talentless clogger.

Now that he has no other shop window opportunities, he should either find another club or be told he can stay at home for the rest of the season. I don't want him stinking up Finch Farm. If he is released, can he sign out of the transfer window for another club?

I know he's done nothing wrong and I too would grab a huge contract and sit it out if I wasn't capable of doing the job. But what is the point of keeping him around now? Let him go.

His contract is up in June, just tell him to see it out if he’s not going out on loan/to be sold this window

His contract is up in June, just tell him to see it out if he’s not going out on loan/to be sold this window
It's true. But honestly at this minute he's just a waste of an opportunity for a younger player getting a chance and not much more for me now. Let him go. Anyone wants a loan, then I'd pay up the difference and wash my hands of him.

It's true. But honestly at this minute he's just a waste of an opportunity for a younger player getting a chance and not much more for me now. Let him go. Anyone wants a loan, then I'd pay up the difference and wash my hands of him.

If he doesn't leave at the end of this window, tell him to stay at home until the contracts up. Play, literally, anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.