2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame him for sitting tight and stinking the house out. We gave him a 5 year deal having apparently not scouted the guy then treated him like utter toilet when the penny dropped that he wasn't good enough. Another signing to rival some of the absolute horse manure we have picked up in recent years.

I like a laugh as much as the next person and I know he's good for a meme or two but the honest truth is that he's proper gash and has outstayed his time at the club by about three seasons.

Sucking a big wage out of the club and refusing to leave when perfectly acceptable offers are put to him. But hey-ho, let's cheer him onto the pitch because it's funny when he runs around and and falls over.

We deserved that simply for singing his name.

Totally out of his depth. Reminded me of the West Ham debacle 2/3 years ago. Niasse is so poor that it is essentially like going down to 10 men.
In top flight football, you can't afford to have ten minutes with him on the pitch.
Coupled with Davies, it's like losing another man.
So we are finishing a game with 9 men.
You've then got two/three opposition players who are free for knockdowns, it only takes two strikes and it's two goals. That's exactly what happened tonight.

The fella needs the whole 90 minutes just to control the ball like it has already been said it was funny a couple of years ago but why are we still embarrassing ourselves with him if they think playing him to put him in the shop window will move him out that little cameo tonight says otherwise just pay off his contract and send him away

He's the sort of player you put on when you're in Newcastle's position tonight. Just lash him on and tell him to run around and shin the footy everywhere.
Not when you want control ffs.
exactly, shocked Carlo thought it was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.