2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody was saying all this negative stuff when Oumar was popping goals(including some good ones) and saving our season a few years ago. He'll see out his contract and good luck to him. I hope we see a little of him this season, and he scores a few as well.

Nobody was saying all this negative stuff when Oumar was popping goals(including some good ones) and saving our season a few years ago. He'll see out his contract and good luck to him. I hope we see a little of him this season, and he scores a few as well.
lol It's February 1st not April 1st, Steve.

They were mate, most of us could see he was diabolical and said so. There were a weird sect on here and the ground who thought he was Ok but mostly on a novelty level.
Either way, since then (a few years ago as you put it) he has done absolutely nothing and should have done the honest thing.

That squad was definitely bad enough to go down. The fact Oumar Niasse was our top scorer from open play was a factor in that as well.

Nar mate we was never going down

Squad wasn't bad enough to go down either, fat Sam easily got them 8th and he's a dog of a manager

Koeman as bad as we started did have a bad run of games prior to him getting sacked he'd have kept them up easily

Even unsworth won the couple of home games he had

Nar mate we was never going down

Squad wasn't bad enough to go down either, fat Sam easily got them 8th and he's a dog of a manager

Koeman as bad as we started did have a bad run of games prior to him getting sacked he'd have kept them up easily

Even unsworth won the couple of home games he had

We had one decent player in the entire squad in Gueye.

It is true, name me one other good player from that squad.

Rooney,siggy,Pickford,keane, schneiferlin ( Walcott and tosun after Jan ) are all good enough to be mid table/lower prem teams.

Again not saying they are good players because they aren't but they're better than most players who got relegated

Rooney,siggy,Pickford,keane, schneiferlin ( Walcott and tosun after Jan ) are all good enough to be mid table/lower prem teams.

Again not saying they are good players because they aren't but they're better than most players who got relegated

Bloody hell. If they were seen as our better players then it’s no wonder we couldn’t string two passes together.

Far too early to be that drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.