2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither your argument about Everton's previous managers since they all been sacked!!!

You need to think through what you are saying, you proffer a manager who has been sacked to bolster your argument and then try to knock down my argument because the managers I mention have been sacked. Furthermore if you look at the career paths of two of our previous managers, Martinez and Koeman, they seem to have found their niche in top class international football while Warnock, well Warnock hasn't.

You need to think through what you are saying, you proffer a manager who has been sacked to bolster your argument and then try to knock down my argument because the managers I mention have been sacked. Furthermore if you look at the career paths of two of our previous managers, Martinez and Koeman, they seem to have found their niche in top class international football while Warnock, well Warnock hasn't.

There are plenty of international football managers who failed in the premiership. Therefore you can't compare premiership management with that of international's. That sort of simplistic thinking gets you nowhere with me.

I quite like Warnock as he is the journeyman of English football managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.