2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realised upon submitting my post that Sandro is coming back. Possibly the worst of the lot and I'd completely forgotten him! Shocking how many useless gets we have on the books.

Thankfully it's adieu to Williams, and is Martina not OOC too?

Still, Besic, Mirallas, Bolasie, Sandro, Niasse all back at a combined about 350k a week. Yay for our intelligent scouting team.
I hope we keep them all ,as our inability to sell them and how useless they are is probably the one thing that everybody on this forum agrees on. If they go we will just descend into petty squabbles about pizza toppings .

lessons should be learnt from williams, loaning him out and now losing him for free is shocking business.

sandro, mirallas, bolasie ETC, take any transfer fee over 1m and get rid. Loaning them out again and covering part of their wages is pointless.

lessons should be learnt from williams, loaning him out and now losing him for free is shocking business.

sandro, mirallas, bolasie, take any transfer fee over 1m and get rid. Loaning them out again and covering part of their wages is pointless.

....I think the situation was that no club was prepared to pay a transfer fee as well as matching his very high salary. I’m sure the club would’ve preferred a permanent move but the best they could do was get Stoke to pay the final year of his salary, and we probably subsidised that.

It really is problematic shifting fringe players on mega salaries. The club will be chuffed if somebody offered £1m for Sandro, but I don’t think the player would accept a move with so long left on his contract and where his salary drops significantly.

So no goals in 20 games this season 7 for you and 13 for us and he started 12 of the 13 for us In the last 5 games he played for us we failed to score at all and when we dropped him for the last 2 games we scored 4 times. Sorry but thanks for nothing.
That's like asking a neighbour to borrow a broken lawnmower, then complaining that it's broken.

I sense a lack of gratitude.

It looks like we have a very good team spirit at the club at the moment, the end of season results have been very good. Now comes the problem, we have Niasse,Mirallas,Sandro,Vlasic,Bolasie coming back, that will be the team spirit gone within a few Minutes of the players coming back for pre season lol.

So no goals in 20 games this season 7 for you and 13 for us and he started 12 of the 13 for us In the last 5 games he played for us we failed to score at all and when we dropped him for the last 2 games we scored 4 times. Sorry but thanks for nothing.

Blame Neil Warnock for not getting the best out of the sweet prince

And you wonder why we let him go on loan so you could pay his wages for a Spell having been allowed to leave on on loan at another team that got relegated suggested that he wasn’t exactly going to become something different to what he was. But, thank you for the six points this year. I suspect it’ll be a while before you will visit the Premiership again if your future plans are based on other scouting verdicts which place such an unrealistic expectation on players such as Oumar and his obvious limitations in terms of footballing ability.

Good win today though mate. With or without Oumars on field contribution. I bet he came across as a nice guy, smiled a lot and would chase any lost cause. If so, you knew what you were getting in advance, but thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your view. We do have other players who are available though? They will have to ask Oumar of his experience though and see if you are good enough for them. It’s all a matter of opinions in this game isn’t it!!

No problem dear Cardiff fan. Genuinely sorry you have gone down. Don't get me wrong you deserved to go down because you have crap players. What I mean is I always want a representative club from Wales at the top level.

Funny, that's the exact opposite of what I want. Sniff it Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.