2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy who works at the Cardiff City stadium and he said there's already a perm transfer in place, the amount is dependent on whether you stay up though, £9m if you do, £5m if you don't, so sadly he may be leading your line next season.

No idea how reliable this guy is though, could be talking tosh

....I suppose lots would depend on what job this guy has. If he’s a turnstile Operator he might not know too much.

To be fair as poor as Niasse has been on loan. Cardiff are bang average and create very few chances(I live in Cardiff) whoever plays up front for them is feeding off scraps. Niasse is limited but he scored some crucial goals for us last season and always works hard and his attitude is always good. Cardiff were hit most by Sala's death for me given that they've done well. Niasse will be sold whether its to Cardiff or elsewhere.

To be fair as poor as Niasse has been on loan. Cardiff are bang average and create very few chances(I live in Cardiff) whoever plays up front for them is feeding off scraps. Niasse is limited but he scored some crucial goals for us last season and always works hard and his attitude is always good. Cardiff were hit most by Sala's death for me given that they've done well. Niasse will be sold whether its to Cardiff or elsewhere.

Agree we don't create many chances paticularly away from home where Warnock sets out for a nil nil draw even when we desperately need a win like yesterday. But we do create a few chances even right back Callum Patterson scored four as an emergency striker so none in 12 games is really bad. I would be astounded if we signed him for £5 million I think most Cardiff fans would want him here even if he was on a free transfer.

Agree we don't create many chances paticularly away from home where Warnock sets out for a nil nil draw even when we desperately need a win like yesterday. But we do create a few chances even right back Callum Patterson scored four as an emergency striker so none in 12 games is really bad. I would be astounded if we signed him for £5 million I think most Cardiff fans would want him here even if he was on a free transfer.
Just take him for free, consider it a gift or a punishment or whatever you like.

I know a guy who works at the Cardiff City stadium and he said there's already a perm transfer in place, the amount is dependent on whether you stay up though, £9m if you do, £5m if you don't, so sadly he may be leading your line next season.

No idea how reliable this guy is though, could be talking tosh

I cant see Cardiff staying up as they effectively need 5 pts from their last two games...

£5mil would actually be ok as hes in his final year. But they wont pay his wages in the championship.

I cant see Cardiff staying up as they effectively need 5 pts from their last two games...

£5mil would actually be ok as hes in his final year. But they wont pay his wages in the championship.

5mill wouldn't be good for them though, he is genuinely atrocious

thing is they will probably go down and in the championship you always have a striker that bags goals to get you back up, niasse wouldn't be that striker a league down or not, there will be better options out there for them other than him

hope he does go mind

As we feared, his loan move has been a disaster - not a single goal - and he'll be sent back to us to somehow find a suitor for him in the summer.

That'll be him sent back, Besic, Bolasie, Mirallas. All with no takers. Yay for us.

As we feared, his loan move has been a disaster - not a single goal - and he'll be sent back to us to somehow find a suitor for him in the summer.

That'll be him sent back, Besic, Bolasie, Mirallas. All with no takers. Yay for us.
Dont see the problem here .
Just keep sending them out on loan till their contracts expire and get loan fee's for them.
There are ALWAYS clubs willing to take them.
Chelsea been doing it for years.

Still the only player to recieve a ban for diving from those lovely fair chaps at the FA.
Does that still rankle with me. Fck yes. After watching a certain player do it week in week out and get nothing.
We were such any easy target for them.

Plus Martina, Sandro and Ashley Williams :(

(though I think Ashley’s contract might be up)

Still the only player to recieve a ban for diving from those lovely fair chaps at the FA.
Does that still rankle with me. Fck yes. After watching a certain player do it week in week out and get nothing.
We were such any easy target for them.

Did Lamzini from Hammers not get one as well?

If they were “bang average” they would be mid-table
They are poor very very poor

Did Lamzini from Hammers not get one as well?

Yeah you might be right. I think there may have been another around the time when they started that we'll start banning divers.
Quite clearly swept it under the carpet when they realised they would be taking on clubs they were shiit scared of.
Salah would/should have had at least half a dozen bans by now.

Plus Martina, Sandro and Ashley Williams :(

(though I think Ashley’s contract might be up)
I realised upon submitting my post that Sandro is coming back. Possibly the worst of the lot and I'd completely forgotten him! Shocking how many useless gets we have on the books.

Thankfully it's adieu to Williams, and is Martina not OOC too?

Still, Besic, Mirallas, Bolasie, Sandro, Niasse all back at a combined about 350k a week. Yay for our intelligent scouting team.

Status
Not open for further replies.