2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer.

Some of these turds could learn a few things from him.

In reality he was never the answer but good lord and how can anyone not like this guy? Seriously what’s with all the hate ?

Hard work, effort , attitude.

Of all the issues with this club, is Oumar top of that list?

I’ll save you the suspense, no he is not.

The frauds should of been taking notes on how to behave like a professional.

Bummer.

Some of these turds could learn a few things from him.

In reality he was never the answer but good lord and how can anyone not like this guy? Seriously what’s with all the hate ?

Hard work, effort , attitude.

Of all the issues with this club, is Oumar top of that list?

I’ll save you the suspense, no he is not.

The frauds should of been taking notes on how to behave like a professional.
I don't hate him mate or indeed anyone .

However I do begrudge the club paying over £10 million and what £60000 per week in wages for / to someone with virtually no talent.

Sure he runs around and looks like he is trying but jeez me and all the Gladwys St end would do that for a fraction of his wedge

However I do begrudge the club paying over £10 million and what £60000 per week in wages for / to someone with virtually no talent.

Sure he runs around and looks like he is trying but jeez me and all the Gladwys St end would do that for a fraction of his wedge
say this all the time and it's spot on

it's what's wrong with the fanbase of this club, love crabs like niasse and Naismith who have absolutely zero talent but "THEY'RE NICE LADS"

don't care if he's a nice lad or not he's on 50/60k a week and he can't play football, no hatred involved just want him gone

Like I said, quite a bit more important areas of concerns.

it's what's wrong with the fanbase of this club, love crabs like niasse and Naismith who have absolutely zero talent but "THEY'RE NICE LADS"

don't care if he's a nice lad or not he's on 50/60k a week and he can't play football, no hatred involved just want him gone

Oh dear....another that didn't understand the great value Naismith was to Everton. We could probably do with someone getting a hat trick against United on Sunday.

I’m talking overall since he’s been here.

9 in 39 for us
5 in 19 for Hull
0 in 11 for Cardiff ( if Wiki's up to date )

14 in 69 overall

Calvert-Lewin's on 11 in 74

Not massively different all things considered, but only one of them's likely to improve much over the next few seasons, and, much as I like the fella, that won't be Oumar.

Oh dear....another that didn't understand the great value Naismith was to Everton. We could probably do with someone getting a hat trick against United on Sunday.

Didnt understand the value? Was rubbish and went to a team in the championship and even they flogged him back to Scotland

Absolutely woeful player.

Players like that dont belong anywhere near this club. And until we realise that we'll still be fighting Watford and wolves for mid table spots

Didnt understand the value? Was rubbish and went to a team in the championship and even they flogged him back to Scotland

Absolutely woeful player.

Players like that dont belong anywhere near this club. And until we realise that we'll still be fighting Watford and wolves for mid table spots
Did ok for is woeful no.

Naismith was decent and proved it many, many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.