2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Dowell comparable to Niasse?

The fact that he along with niasse seems to get an awful lot of fans saying sell ... "he's not good enough. Found his level..... etc etc....

The truth is we are starting players below their levels and certainly their attitude. But hey.... let's trim the squad of fringe players on lesser wages before sorting out the 100k+ paid players like Walcott and schneiderlein.

Reactions: Sy-
the classiest player at our club

it's a shame so many of our fanbase are vitriolic trolls towards him

:oops:

The fact that he along with niasse seems to get an awful lot of fans saying sell ... "he's not good enough. Found his level..... etc etc....

The truth is we are starting players below their levels and certainly their attitude. But hey.... let's trim the squad of fringe players on lesser wages before sorting out the 100k+ paid players like Walcott and schneiderlein.

Niasse = Crap but tries
Dowell = Good but doesn't try

:oops:
How did he get on in court? Or was there no reason to actually conclude he did anything wrong?

How did he get on in court? Or was there no reason to actually conclude he did anything wrong?

"the classiest player at our club" based on an Instagram post his representatives would have put out?

Sound.

Me, I'm all for innocent until proven guilty but also appreciate how domestic assaults which result in arrests/custody and employer releasing statements don't often make it to court.

No chance his representatives put that out for him he’s not even verified on Twitter and it’s full of grammatical mistakes which you would expect from someone whose first language is not English

Also the domestic charges were never proven he was never charged with any offence and there are players who have played with us such as Rooney and Gibson and pienaar and big dunc who have been charged with criminal offences

No chance his representatives put that out for him he’s not even verified on Twitter and it’s full of grammatical mistakes which you would expect from someone whose first language is not English

Ha. Alright mate.

His Instagram is verified.
His Facebook Page was originally created as 'Athlete' before being renamed.

I also suppose it's him, a few hours before kick off sending out his snazzy Instagram story videos and Tweets which is ended with;

Sorry to burst the dream, but this is who is putting out his messages;

Also the domestic charges were never proven he was never charged with any offence and there are players who have played with us such as Rooney and Gibson and pienaar and big dunc who have been charged with criminal offences

I'll accept classier than Rooney and Gibson, but not classiest player at the club.

Yeah let's all judge because none of us on here have ever had a argument with the misses right?

Nobody knows what happened that day including the clown who written the article bunch of gossip girls on here at times

"the classiest player at our club" based on an Instagram post his representatives would have put out?

Sound.

Me, I'm all for innocent until proven guilty but also appreciate how domestic assaults which result in arrests/custody and employer releasing statements don't often make it to court.

I'm also pretty sure that Duncan Ferguson getting banned from driving for being over the limit stopped fans saying what a top bloke he was too.... but niasse wasn't charged or found guilty.

Good to see the main man involved at Cardiff today, least one Everton player had a smile on his face, even if it was representing another club

Status
Not open for further replies.