Osman up front?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Ossie in the middle. Theirs other players i waould rather up their than him. As someone said Lescott would be a better option. Remember Matt Prior done it for Leicester an was scoring goals. Infact scored two against us at GP.

he's taller than andy johnson...

But without the pace outside the box or the guile inside it.

If I remember correctly most of his goals have been shots from outside the box, at which he clearly has some ability. I'd like to see him try and hone that side of his game rather than take on something he isn't suited to. Just take a look at our stats for most games - woefully low number of shots attempted. We need someone like Ossie to shoot from distance more often. If nothing else it draws defences out, and creates openings for others.

As for talk of unloading him - that was a joke right?

Is off to Real Madrid, finished your sentence there mate.

Goal.com - Real Madrid - Real Madrid To Sign Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Wow, so he is, knew he was good, didnt think he was THAT good, oh well if Tommy can play for them anyone can.

The Ajax striker has scored an impressive 75 goals in 90 games. NICE

The only negative point is that he is injured until January and has never played for a top European side in the past, despite his age.

Ajax are a top team surely?

Goal.com - Real Madrid - Real Madrid To Sign Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Wow, so he is, knew he was good, didnt think he was THAT good, oh well if Tommy can play for them anyone can.

The Ajax striker has scored an impressive 75 goals in 90 games. NICE

The only negative point is that he is injured until January and has never played for a top European side in the past, despite his age.

Ajax are a top team surely?

Bloody hell he's 25?! I thought he was like Victor and Vaughany's age. He's not done a whole lot in his career considering he's in his prime now.

I just remember it so well because I really started following the club when Joe Max Moore was playing for us.

It angered me that Walter Smith would put a defender up front when he had what I thought was a decent striker in Moore available to him.

We have come a long way since those days.

Bring back Steve Watson.

He can do the business for us up front.

The lingering whiff of his sweat has only recently been purged from the dressing rooms.

No wonder we're [Poor language removed] skint after buying millions of gallons of Fabreeze to help rid us of his geordie drenched armpits.

Howard
Hibbert.......jags.....yobo.....lescott
Arteta.......Casttilo.......Felliani.............Pienaar
Osman..........Baxter
Subs
Cahill
Baines
Anecebe

Status
Not open for further replies.