Match Thread Olympique Lyonnaise v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still only just November mate. Couple of positive results against teams poorer teams then this Lyon side and things will be a bit better. Not were I want us to be obviously but not quite full-blown panic stations just yet for me.
Can you honestly see us getting those positive results tho? We can't seem to score and we do it's when we've already conceded at least one.

Yes I was all for him coming in, but it's looks like it's failed.

same mate, it's soulcrushing...

But who's going to sort out this mess. Nearly all of Koemans summer signings are worse than what we already had.

Top managers won't want touch us, we're too risky to their reputation. Hence the realistic names being your Allardyce, Dyche and managers from lower leagues.

After all the hype, all that "nothing will be the same" bollocks, we look destined to a return to the 90's.

...aaaaand it's now 3-0...ffs

ive had enough of this crap, cant be bothered watching anymore, looking forward to playing in the championship next year tho
It's a tough division but I'll enjoy going to see the lads at 'proper' footie grounds ( ie leaking and freezing)Hopefully we don't languish in the lower leagues for too long mind as I suspect the Board will want to get some spades in the ground toward building our new stadium asap

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.