Transfer Rumour Oleksander Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another left footer in the squad is never a bad thing as we’ve been unbalanced for years. He’s better than Winks so is preferable to Harry although if we could get both and a formidable 6ft 4 hard as nails ball winner I’m slowly warming to that but cannot see the logic in both of them starting without a giant with them as they will be bullied relentlessly and quite frankly I’ve spent enough years seeing that.

Winks on loan with an option to buy or send him back makes financial sense. Spending money we don't have on a City squad player, not so much.

Winks on loan with an option to buy or send him back makes financial sense. Spending money we don't have on a City squad player, not so much.
Tell chelsea that then theyve just bought a city squad player and are giving him 300k a week

Tell chelsea that then theyve just bought a city squad player and are giving him 300k a week
Chelsea have the money to make that type of deal, looking very likely we'll be relying on loans and sub 10m deals. We have 3-4 positions to fill so 25m+ possibly for Zichenko...?

Gallagher is now a full English international. He has possibly moved out of our price range already.

I think it likely he could stay at Chelsea next season anyway.

It seems we are interested in Zinchenko and Winks ahead of Gilmour.
I got the impression recently that Lampard didn’t want Winks but I could have gathering information selectively to support my own bias on this player.

1657798748780.png

Status
Not open for further replies.