Old School 1970's EFC player chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless them all, bless them all, Harvey and Kendall and ball, bless Harry catterick and all, our blue sons, Brian labone, and the great Alex young .can anyone remember the last verse.sung to the tune of the long ,and the short and the tall
I think the very last line is
“We’ll show them no mercy, this side of the Mersey, so come on you Blues beat them all”
Or something close to that.

Bless them all, bless them all, Harvey and Kendall and ball, bless Harry catterick and all, our blue sons, Brian labone, and the great Alex young .can anyone remember the last verse.sung to the tune of the long ,and the short and the tall
For we won't be mastered by no red and white barstewards,so come on you blues bless them all?

Thanks that'll be great if you can.
It suddenly came to me today and I'm almost certain that we sang it to the tune of The Grand old Duke of York.
It was just 4 lines of We are the Everton boys and if you leave out the 'Oh' at the start and just go 'The grand old duke of York' - he had ten thousand men - he
marched them up to the top of the hill and he marched them down again, you'll get it.

It suddenly came to me today and I'm almost certain that we sang it to the tune of The Grand old Duke of York.
It was just 4 lines of We are the Everton boys and if you leave out the 'Oh' at the start and just go 'The grand old duke of York' - he had ten thousand men - he
marched them up to the top of the hill and he marched them down again, you'll get it.
Thanks! It would have niggled away at me that one, nice one!

I think I posted this response on Blue Kipper, so apologies if I am repeating.
To the Tiny Tim's version of Tiptoe through the Tulips...……...

Tiptoe through the Spion Kop
With your pumps on and a bar of chocolate
Tiptoe through the Spion Kop with me!

Tiptoe through through the Street End
With your hatchet and a sawn off shotgun
Tiptoe through the Street End with me!

A bit random I know, but was sung by us at the time.

[Poor language removed] off, [Poor language removed] off
With soap up your ar*e
And you'll never walk again
You'll never walk again

Status
Not open for further replies.