Old Everton Pictures

18th January 1972 Roger Kenyon climbs to meet a long right wing free kick from Peter Scott and head home against Palace -
1595416742982.png

Urm he played for the other lot - our fault letting him go to Ipswich for next to nothing in a swap deal with Rod Bellfit who was a disaster for us -
I know that he played for Liverpool. And tbh I don't know what I really thought of Johnson. He was ok.......But no Bob Latchford.
But his answer in that article you put up.......favourite other team....Everton reserves. Very diplomatic answer imo.
I suppose looking back on those type of articles.........they were just a load of nonsense for idiots like me to read.....

I know that he played for Liverpool. And TBH I don't know what I really thought of Johnson. He was ok.......But no Bob Latchford.
But his answer in that article you put up.......favourite other team....Everton reserves. Very diplomatic answer imo.
I suppose looking back on those type of articles.........they were just a load of nonsense for idiots like me to read.....

He was red-hot pardon the pun we bought him back, never the same as per when you do that -he was past his best he played for England when over the park a fast striker we let go unnecessary -