Old Everton Pictures

Everton squad pose for a group photograph. Back row left to right: Sandy Brown, Harry Bennett, Andy Rankin, Geoff Barnett, Gordon West, Roger Kenyon, Frank Thornton and Terry Owen. Third Row: T Eggleston, T Watson (trainer), Fred Pickering, Frank Darcy, Derek Smith, John Hurst, Jimmy Husband, Bill Brindle, Howard Kendall, Alan Ball, Joe Royle and A Proudler (trainer). Second row: Derek Temple, Alex Scott, John Morrisey, manager Harry Catterick, Ray Wilson, Colin Harvey, Tommy Wright and Mike Trebilcock. Front row: Brian Labone, Aiden Maher, David Turner, Alex Wallace, Arthur Styles, Gerard Glover, Gerald Humphreys and Alex Young. August 1967 -
View attachment 94265
great team photo. Don't think I've seen this one before. Didn't know Arthur Styles was with Everton back in 1967........great photo.......

As I've said before......you guys have some great photos and memorabilia.
some of those programmes can command a decent price. Especially the war years programmes. Although I know that the value is not important to you guys.
I thought that I have a decent collection of Everton memorabilia. I've nothing compared to the collection on here. So once again from me.......great stuff.

1594777360149.jpeg

Derek Temple, scorer of the winning goal in the 1966 Cup Final, pictured with the shirt he wore on that day-
He donated it to the auction for the Alder Hey Children's Hospital - it went for £2,500-

View attachment 94188
Can't believe anyone would give their cup final shirt away, for any reason. Especially if the owner had scored a winning goal. What a gesture.