Old Everton Pictures

The last of the Corinthians -
labby FF.jpg

Blue Streak. Did anyone ever travel on it. I used the special early 70s and normal trains after that to get to matches.
Was blue Streak a special train or did Everton just take over a few carriages on a normal train. Did you get a meal. And what were the girls doing (clean answers only). Don't think it lasted long so must have been expensive
I regularly used the Blue Streak, not expensive, no meals and I don't remember any girls.

...I’ve got that LP in the loft.
My older brother has our copy as it was his --- what was magnificent on that record was pre match - abide with me that red lot in 1965 made a poor effort of indeed over chanting it with there songs - our fans sang the original with the Wednesday fans , and then sang it again full throttle to repeat it ---
The posh commentator praised them for it.....
even then very emotional to listen too.....

My older brother has our copy as it was his --- what was magnificent on that record was pre match - abide with me that red lot in 1965 made a poor effort of indeed over chanting it with there songs - our fans sang the original with the Wednesday fans , and then sang it again full throttle to repeat it ---
The posh commentator praised them for it.....
even then very emotional to listen too.....

...I have it in mind that the ‘posh commentator’ was called Athol Still but I might have that wrong.