Old Everton Pictures

It could be,I have tried zooming in on the picture,but cant make out any fans wearing colours,its Clinkard and Darracotta in the back ground,it could well be the semi at Villa,but the check jacket is causing me vertigo when I zoom in
It's the dell
Remember they had that funny split terrace diagonal thing and you can see folk sitting as well as standing

09BF4D2D-E5AA-4397-9778-191E4D4EE8D2.jpeg

I wonder what the joke was....

Was there that day,remember it like it was yesterday.
What a player and its been said many times...
Who,s the greatest of them all...
Little Curly Alan Ball.

So was I. Away supporters were not behind one of the goals, but on the terraces on the Thames side of the ground. Ball scored in the 62nd (or 66th) minute in the goal to our left.

The following week he demolished the RS at Goodison. Happy days...!

Eggs. With you knowing so much about the personal life of Albert Dunlop, I wonder if you can help me with a query about Dunlops family, Did Albert
have a goalkeeper brother, I don't mean pro' level, I mean about 'Zingari' level. When I was a kid in the 50s I was watching my village team get
a good walloping from a team I know not, I was stood by the goalpost talking to their goalie, who then asked me who I supported, I said Everton and
my favourite player was Albert Dunlop,(I was a goalie at school) to which he replied that Albert is his brother, I still wonder whether this was true,
because most older fellers wind-up kids for a joke. Can you settle a 60 year old query? The only clues I have: He had black hair & Green Jumper!
If you can't help me? I'll just have to contact my local Cold-Case team.
His nephew is a season ticket holder.