Old Everton Pictures

c52d55b19f9a5476ac5d73cc4483361a.jpg

Nottingham Forest 3, Everton 2; 1966-67 F.A Cup 6th Round - a mare of a day Jimmy Husband standing in for Joe Royle scored two - only for Rankin , and Labby to have off days , and Ian Storey Moore got a hattrick for them + former Blues centre forward Frank Wignall gave our centre halfs a right going over-
I can remember it was Grand national Day and David Coleman feeding the bad news in his ear piece.......:(
8a20489236d15b3037277aaf6a1aa6c9.jpg

Same day as the Foinavon 1967 Grand National !

Nottingham Forest 3, Everton 2; 1966-67 F.A Cup 6th Round - a mare of a day Jimmy Husband standing in for Joe Royle scored two - only for Rankin , and Labby to have off days , and Ian Storey Moore got a hattrick for them + former Blues centre forward Frank Wignall gave our centre halfs a right going over-
I can remember it was Grand national Day and David Coleman feeding the bad news in his ear piece.......:(
8a20489236d15b3037277aaf6a1aa6c9.jpg
Oh stop it please Joey. A horrible day out.

I have been reluctant to post that game - it was a killer , but feeling a bit depressed today so there I did it ..........
Well i was feeling quite chipper for me. Just cut the grass and settling down to a nice Latte...and then i saw this reminder. I too now feel depressed. Might as well see some more pics of semi defeats againgst City and the RS to really send me down the pub to drown my sorrows...