Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head still hurts but its so worth it... had a few pints on old swan last nite.. not many reds out for sime reason and the champions of Europe shop was shut...

Attachments

• IMG-20180527-WA0050.jpg
    IMG-20180527-WA0050.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 215
Klop has had to return to his u boat. The goalie is under sedation with all round prot2ction. The rest of the squad have been sent to butlins on barry island as punishment. And they call us bitter

2 Scotsmen outside a confectioners, one points at a fancy and says is that a cake or a meringue, Aye the other man says it's
a cake yer not wrang.

A Scotsman and Englishman were taken prisoner and were to be executed. On being asked their final requests the Englishman replied " Oh yes awfully decent of you old chap I'd like a large gin and tonic and to hear the 1966 World Cup Final in full with Ken Wolstenholm just one last time" on hearing this the Scotsman replied "I'd just like to be shot first please"

Kopites are great, listening to them the last couple of days with every excuse under the sun, they seem to miss the glaringly obvious though, how about your manager has no plan B and once you lost Salah you were screwed. For all the nice football they play their squad is very weak when you look at it.

To be fair (sorry to say this) did you see Lille town square after we had been there? Pretty similar. :(

Not saying its okay, but any place thats home to thousands of travelling supporters will end up looking pretty similar.

its worth pointing out the council actually paid in advance to contractors prepped for the possible victory parade. That's council payers money wasted. Feed that one to them when they give out about our new stadium plan ;)

Have a great bank holiday blues!

Kopites are great, listening to them the last couple of days with every excuse under the sun, they seem to miss the glaringly obvious though, how about your manager has no plan B and once you lost Salah you were screwed. For all the nice football they play their squad is very weak when you look at it.
Ive thought that for ages and it was glaringly obvious at the derby. Great forward line in a Very ordinary squad

It was a tough challenge in an important final,that's football.

Have to disagree, many folk I have spoken to question how innocent it was. Can you imagine if our centre back did that to Ronaldo what the out come would be.

Mind IMO they did not deserve to win never mind the above. Said in an earlier post no way did I want to descend into the gutter where they live.

Last edited:
The ammount of moaning over Ramos, it was a 50/50 he showed he's a winner in how he goes for everything, he didn't take out Salah it was the way he fell that did his shoulder, if he wanted to guarantee to take him out of the game he would have gone for the ankle. It was an accident. Their fans haven't once looked at their lack of squad depth or Klippity's lack of a plan B if their fast press doesn't see them a few goals up, as for the reason they lost. Utter victimhood. Probably trawling Ramos's timeline for comments he made as a 15, year old as we speak.

If it had been a game against us in any euro match and our main striker was taken out like that you would still think that was okay??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.