Official Club media thread

IWobi looked to be more central in some of them clips, maybe we’ll see him in cm with our injury crisis, he has always maintained his best position is as an 8 or a 10

Interesting seeing Bernard + Iwobi playing together
Would really like to see them playing together more. Think Bernard on the left with Iwobi through the middle would be interesting. Think the only time that’s happened was the West Ham game at home and that was probably one of our best performances of the season imo.

Is it Adeniran who just runs at the non-bibs at abar 1:16? Some shift that
I like him, every time I’ve seen the U23’s play he’s looked the most ready to step up in my eyes. Given the state of our midfield I’d be disappointed if he doesn’t see any game time, one of the few things worth being excited about this restart is the five subs we’re allowed - give a chance to some youngsters who actually look like they’re proud to play for the club.

I like him, every time I’ve seen the U23’s play he’s looked the most ready to step up in my eyes. Given the state of our midfield I’d be disappointed if he doesn’t see any game time, one of the few things worth being excited about this restart is the five subs we’re allowed - give a chance to some youngsters who actually look like they’re proud to play for the club.
Has he ever shown much goal threat? It was a good run from mid but a weak attempt at the end of it.