Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem with the whole "we will be fine even with -10" is that our threadbare squad is starting to show now. We've only got injuries to two important players, but with both wingers out of form as well, suddenly we don't look like much of a prospect. The bench will look very bad tomorrow.

That being said I think we have every chance of winning this game; it's the rest of the month that I'm concerned about.

Duncan Ferguson scores Everton’s third goal in the 60th minute of this Premier League match against Nottingham Forest converting a cross and assist by Andre Kanchelskis.

Reactions: Ivo

Without Onana I could see us losing this one. Garner and Gana are just not a solid enough two in the middle and that rubs off on the McNeil's and Harrison's of the world who spend more time in midfield/defending - which then makes us slower on the break. We urgently need to shore up that midfield or switch back to a 3. That said we dont really have anyone to put in a 3.
Not a great time to be a Blue is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.