Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels pretty important that, at the very least, we don't lose this.

I'd be tempted to bench DCL if, as according to Dyche, he's felt a bit of tightness this week. My XI..

Pickford

Patterson - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko

Garner
---------- Gueye

Harrison
------- Doucoure ------- Danjuma

Beto

Think McNeil could also do with benching and giving Danjuma a go from the start. McNeil has look off the pace for me recently and might just need a reminder that his place isn't guaranteed. Patterson in for Young - Coleman on the bench.

I would set up like we did v Villa - 3-4-2-1

We can introduce Coleman into the back 3 with Branthwaite and Tarkowski plus we will be stronger defensively away from home.

Midfield picks itself and we can move McNeil further forward with Doucoure which will boost our attack if DCL is to be rested.

Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite
Harrison - Gueye - Garner - Mykolenko
Doucoure - McNeil
Beto

I would set up like we did v Villa - 3-4-2-1

We can introduce Coleman into the back 3 with Branthwaite and Tarkowski plus we will be stronger defensively away from home.

Midfield picks itself and we can move McNeil further forward with Doucoure which will boost our attack if DCL is to be rested.

Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite
Harrison - Gueye - Garner - Mykolenko
Doucoure - McNeil
Beto

Is DCL injured?

We've been doing ok away from home. Similar team, providing everyone is fit, but I'd put Young on the bench and play Coleman or Patterson and same tactics. I think we won't get beat and can probably do enough to win.

I haven't got much to go by, so I'm just hoping. We were back to the early season stuff last week - creating chances but not scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.