Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I said the position is not changed (which is a true reflection of this season’s achievement and therefore the money received for a “true” final position), but, if, at the end of the season after you deducted the 10 points from our actual final points score puts us in the bottom 3, we rightly go down.

So basically you have the same chance of going down (points based). However, when the PL work out the income at the end of the season (roughly £2m per position) we get a fairer amount. So we arent punished twice. 1) from the risk (or actual) relegation and 2) from losing £10m or so for finishing a few places lower.
How can any team rightly go down with ten points deducted?

Haven't slept a wink.

Think I've been so disheartened with that 10pt deduction and worried. Had Zero confidence in getting a result yesterday.

Absolutely made my weekend. Having Surgery on Thursday to remove my gaulbladder, so cant make Newcastle or Chelsea games, so it's nice to go into surgery off the back of a win!

UTFT!
All the best for your surgery mate,

good to get that win and by the time you are recovered we will be sailing up the league, if we can bring that away form to Goodison.

Haven't slept a wink.

Think I've been so disheartened with that 10pt deduction and worried. Had Zero confidence in getting a result yesterday.

Absolutely made my weekend. Having Surgery on Thursday to remove my gaulbladder, so cant make Newcastle or Chelsea games, so it's nice to go into surgery off the back of a win!

UTFT!

All the best for Thursday mate 👍

Forest fan here,well played Saturday,I thought you dominated the game if I'm honest,nice to see Garner playing well but I wish he had picked a different game,I'm sure we would have bought him but Utd just messed us about
Losing Taiwo is killing us I'm sure you will stay up comfortably,good luck to you for the rest of the season

Haven't slept a wink.

UTFT!
I hope all goes well for Thursday mate. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Playing in 'all blue' (a la Chelsea) is too bloody painful.
Doesn't the Kit Man understand that dark and light colours shouldn't be combined: it's asking for trouble.

And don't get me started on 'it helps those with a black/white telly'. It's the 2020's: I'm not sure they ever existed.

it's because forest wore white shorts so we can't. it's not for the telly watchers, it's for the players on the pitch and the ref

i actually think we look a lot better in all blue or blue-white-blue

it's because forest wore white shorts so we can't. it's not for the telly watchers, it's for the players on the pitch and the ref

All royal blue Everton are the dogs danglies.

I’ve been getting the kids all blue shirt, shorts and socks for years cos they are little scruffs, and I’ve always Loved the look.

It should be our permanent home kit.

Thank you: I wasn't aware of this.

Currently watching the game: does this also apply to the socks (stockings)?

Status
Not open for further replies.