No Sermon this week , My Peoples . Sorry ,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah , I was planning on a pre-1969 focus this week , but me boy has lifted me Arl Fella's book I think , and I've been kinda busy . I could give over another weekend to getting one done like , but in honesty , I can't be arsed atm . My head is somewhere else .

Thus , my apologies , My Congregation . Hopefully , next week .

Let's see how we get on .

My Peoples ,..

Hits chest ,.....

I never make a comment on these, but I should because they're very much appreciated and enjoyed. My grandfather lives in Oz now, but hardly missed a home game from 62-90 (seriously, he reckons he must've missed maybe seven or eight in that time and he still flies over at Christmas to 'see the family' - getting to one or two games). I've forwarded some of these on to him (hope you don't mind) and he loves them.

And a note on interpretation: when I sent the first one (Dave Hickson) I said that it might take a while to get used to the language. He wrote back "Nothing wrong with the language, lad".

I never make a comment on these, but I should because they're very much appreciated and enjoyed. My grandfather lives in Oz now, but hardly missed a home game from 62-90 (seriously, he reckons he must've missed maybe seven or eight in that time and he still flies over at Christmas to 'see the family' - getting to one or two games). I've forwarded some of these on to him (hope you don't mind) and he loves them.

And a note on interpretation: when I sent the first one (Dave Hickson) I said that it might take a while to get used to the language. He wrote back "Nothing wrong with the language, lad".

Why , thank you , mate .

I'm havin' a bit of a day of it , tbh , an' you an' your Granddad have just cheered me up .

Nice one to both of yous , an' I certainly do not mind , no .

Especially him .

do one when your ready mate, have rest Dr edge prescibes, a two weeks off, and a rerun of the bayern munich semi twice a day,and a complete ban on writing unless its hang the man on subjects,everton,music filth or drugs ;)

do one when your ready mate, have rest Dr edge prescibes, a two weeks off, and a rerun of the bayern munich semi twice a day,and a complete ban on writing unless its hang the man on subjects,everton,music filth or drugs ;)

Hahaha ..

Ohh, Im Goooood then , lid .

Hahaha .

Nice one , Brother ,...

Put the extra time to good use by thinking good thoughts for this weekend. Good thoughts!!!! :)

Don't make them a chore mate.

Do them when you feel like it.

My old fella loved the Dobbo one, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.