2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He believes in himself and his ability. When did that become a crime?

If he was all talk he wouldn't be betting on himself like this

It's not like Sandro where he's happy to sit around getting paid for nothing

I'm sure Vlasic doesn't see CSKA as the end destination. He's going to try and play well and get himself a move
It's not a crime, it's just the facts as shown by Silva agreeing to send him on loan and sell him.

He has belief that he's better than us, fair enough. He's wrong though, hence why he now plays in Russia.

It's not a crime, it's just the facts as shown by Silva agreeing to send him on loan and sell him.

He has belief that he's better than us, fair enough. He's wrong though, hence why he now plays in Russia.

He doesn't think he's better than us

He knows he's at a point where he needs to play regularly so he can be the best player he can be, so he's going down a level because right now he's not getting into this team

He's betting on himself to do well at CSKA and then get a move back to a club of our standing

I respect him for it actually. Good luck to him

Throwback to Zat thinking we were gonna get over 30m!!!!!!

Not over...i was comparing to the player they sold last summer (Golovin) to Monaco. Vlasic had a better season and is younger. Golovin went for €25mil.

It appears that Vlasic has done a Gomes and said he only wants to join CSKA.

How much did we sign him for?
8.5 mil -10 mil

Bought €10.8 mil
Sold €15.7 mil + sell on + loan fee

I’m pretty disappointed to see him go, I think it’s just to early to make a call on his ability and I just don’t think we really gave him a chance.

But, I’m happy to back in those at the club who’ve seen him play more than any of us. Hopefully they’ve made the right call!

Status
Not open for further replies.