2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe that another loan is the best option.
Guess that Vlašić will easily find club from in Italy or Germany for next season.
He is still 21 and in a year or two he will surely be in first eleven for national squad.
Everton contract expires in 2022, so there is a plenty of time to decide.
Selling for 15 m looks like a poor deal.
And yes, Vlašić is attacking midfielder ( not a winger), just like Sigurdsson.
As a Hajduk Split fan, I would really enyoy to see him again playing for Everton on a top level.

So he’s shown he can perform but is inconsistent, well he is still quite young and inexperienced.
If we were to buy a young CM from Europe who’d scored in a win over Real Madrid in the Champions league and was in a successful team, how much would we be prepared to pay to take the risk?
I think either another loan year or chop out some older squad players and use him here.
We could always sell in jan or next year.

Wasn’t there an article about him not really doing anything for the second half of the season?
I swear I read it. And I’m not being funny.

At the end of the day if he’s deemed good enough he’ll play. But if someone like Walcott who was 95% utter dogs last season is getting in before him then maybe he just isn’t good enough.
I take exception with that last bit honestly. How many times did we have Phil fn Neville shoehorned in to the team to the detriment of it? Sometimes managers and coaches have favorites.

I believe that another loan is the best option.
Guess that Vlašić will easily find club from in Italy or Germany for next season.
He is still 21 and in a year or two he will surely be in first eleven for national squad.
Everton contract expires in 2022, so there is a plenty of time to decide.
Selling for 15 m looks like a poor deal.
And yes, Vlašić is attacking midfielder ( not a winger), just like Sigurdsson.
As a Hajduk Split fan, I would really enyoy to see him again playing for Everton on a top level.

I like him, I hope he stays at Everton long-term and maybe replaces or competes with Gylfi in 2020/21 -

Is that ok?

I take exception with that last bit honestly. How many times did we have Phil fn Neville shoehorned in to the team to the detriment of it? Sometimes managers and coaches have favorites.

I don't understand Walcott, Lookman and then again Schneiderlin looked like his career with us over, and he comes in out of the squad straight in for Gomes. So Silva, as he has said, does respond to training and the form people show there.

I don't understand Walcott, Lookman and then again Schneiderlin looked like his career with us over, and he comes in out of the squad straight in for Gomes. So Silva, as he has said, does respond to training and the form people show there.

Pfft. We know much more than people who spend their entire day watching these blokes train.

Status
Not open for further replies.