2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea is to have him as well in current squad
There was too much of a mess to be cleared up this season to allow Vlasic to be integrated into in the summer
However next season with a clearer idea of who he has , who he needs , who he doesn’t need and players that he needs to bring in Vlasic and Henry ( work permit allowing ) will be looked at and assessed to see if they have a place in the squad
Hopefully we get Europa next season and Henry Vlasic JJK Etc could be ideal for the early qualifying rounds if they are deemed good enough

Henry Vlasic Lookman
DCL/Tosun
That’s not a bad front 4 for early rounds of EL

I don't think tosun will be here nor Vlasic, if we are in the early rounds we need more quality to the squad than they currently add .DCL has done well and Lookman has when he has come on in spats so I hold out hope. unfortuantly Tosun isn't good enough for this league and Vlasic has shown a poor attitude at times

well would you have him here now ahead of anybody in our currant squad?
I don’t, we seriously lack depth in the attacking midfielder position after Siggy.

Especially if we’re able to qualify for Europe next season, no reason why he cannot become our second option to Siggy next year and look to be an attacking option off the bench late in games.

I’m not saying he’s certain to make it, I just think he’s a good prospect and I cannot beleive some people are already writing him off.

When these days where £15m is not enough he'd be more useful as a squad player next season imo. He'd be ahead of Dowell anyway and I'd much rather see him on the wing than bloody Calvert-lewin

He’s being a bit gobby for my liking.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is like the 4-5th time he’s made that comment regarding not returning, and I think it’s unprofessional. He’s an Everton player at the end of the day, and it’s just a shame he’s being like that.

We should be asking for at least £20m, tidy little profit for doing nothing with him. Need to start getting maximum profit for our players, we don't do well enough with flops.

I don't see him being worth that much to us by staying tbh. I'd be happy enough with him getting another chance in the summer, but just never believed he'd do well here.

We should be asking for at least £20m, tidy little profit for doing nothing with him. Need to start getting maximum profit for our players, we don't do well enough with flops.

I don't see him being worth that much to us by staying tbh. I'd be happy enough with him getting another chance in the summer, but just never believed he'd do well here.

If he does go then it should be £20mil+

Golovin went to Monaco from CSKA for €30mil

If we could make £40mil on him and Onyekuru it would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.