Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to do a Heitinga isn't he?

Just go will yer.

I reckon he will be gone by tomorrow davek, slight delay with Hull showing him round the training facilities and stadium but Bruce's big fat head obstructing his view of whats on offer. Jela gone and hopefully a quality replacement lined up immediately.

I reckon he will be gone by tomorrow davek, slight delay with Hull showing him round the training facilities and stadium but Bruce's big fat head obstructing his view of whats on offer. Jela gone and hopefully a quality replacement lined up immediately.

Praise the Lord.

Fair enough. He's been poor for a long time.

Hopeless mate.

No doubt he'll bag a few when he goes elsewhere...but I cant see it lasting. He had plenty of energy last season, just no idea of how to convert it into goals. A fox in the box without composure is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

Nikica Jelavic admits Steve Bruce has convinced him £6.5m move to Hull City is right
By HDMFewey | Posted: January 13, 2014

Jelavic
Nikica Jelavic is on the verge of completing his £6.5m move to Hull City
Comments (0)
HULL City target Nikica Jelavic has admitted that speaking to manager Steve Bruce has convinced him to join the Tigers.

Having seen a £6.5m bid accepted on Friday, talks have been ongoing with the Croatian striker, who could arrive in time for Saturday’s trip to Norwich.

And the 28-year-old, who has fallen down the pecking order at Everton under Roberto Martinez, has given his strongest hint yet that he will soon be a City player.

Speaking to media back in his native Croatia, hesaid: "Steve Bruce called me and told me that he wants me in his team as a leading attacker.

"He asked me if I'm ready to move, then talked briefly about the club, his coaching philosophy and about the club's goals.

"He was very confident during that conversation and after that I agreed to move to Hull City.

"The club suits me and I'm happy that the clubs have found an agreement for my transfer."

After scoring 11 goals in his first 16 games for Everton and nine in his first full Premier League campaign, the arrival of Romelu Lukaku at Goodison Park has seen his stock fall significantly on Merseyside.

Jelavic has started just five Premier League games under Martinez, but did provide a reminder of his ability in front of goal with a brace in their recent 4-0 FA Cup win over QPR.

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Niki...tory-20436155-detail/story.html#ixzz2qIEzNCoH

Status
Not open for further replies.