Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start with anyone having a dig at LCAB either a newbie or just a absolute fool! He's the reason most people signed here!
2nd iv never seen Jelly dude play so can't comment on him, an to be honest am not going to make an opinion until a reasonable playing time iv seen. BUT is the anyone who can give a reliable account of him? And if Evertonians aren't happy with hip who would they want? Because seems to me recently our best scouts are in the wrong job?

He's decent mate. And considerably better than what we have now.

We wanted him when he left Vienna for Rangers but were too late from my knowledge.

He's not lightning quick, but clever and defo knows where the goal is.

However, it's Everton. And we have a tendency to mess transfers up. So I'm trying not to get excited.

Zatara's on a popcorning mission to see if he can get more neg rep than Frank has greens.*

He's fooling you all.

*not drugs.
**nor vegetables.

Have to say "celtic bhoy" talks ****.

Jelavic is better than Stokes and Hooper put together ffs, get outta here. And that's coming from someone who despises Rangers

He will flourish in the premier league, you can quote me on that.

If we have any money we should not be spending it on unproven strikers that have never played in the top flight and haven't even really pulled up trees in leagues like the Scottish prem...although we did bag Mikel from there...;)

No and no. If anything unproven strikers is EXACTLY what we should be looking at. We can't afford an established striker. And we plucked Arteta from Real Sociedad after his stint in Scotland and France.

A man of counseled genius. Well in Dylan.

I have been busy all day, made it to the end of page one, quoted that bit up there, typed my bit, hit reply. Looked at the fact this is on page 30 and thought 'eff that, I am not reading 30 pages of bollocks.'

If we sign him great, if not, we are in the exact same boat as before.

They're saying its...

3.5 up front
2.5 more in installments
+ 1.5 on appearances etc.

6mil rising to 7.5mil.....

Looks like this is everywhere now....so 6mil for him and 1.5 on appearances etc.....

No idea if thats a good deal as ive not seen him play. This guy sounds like marmite.

Well west ham's accepted bid was £5.25M with 1M add ons
Can't post link but if you google you will find.

They failed to agree terms with the player, and Sullivan was pissed that rangers leaked the price to try and start a bidding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.