Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello chaps.

Can I just say I've never had a pop at anyone from on here and if anyone reads my posts on BK I only ever say its clear LCAB & Bluefox have much better sources within Everton than me. All I ever do is post stuff I hear and I've been lucky enough to get a few bits right over the years.

I appreciate anyone who has read anything I've posted 'supporting me' but I just want to stress it's not a contest (which is lucky coz I'd probably lose !) and as Evertonians and people we all like to hear a bit of gossip.

Anyway chaps regards

Hello chaps.

Can I just say I've never had a pop at anyone from on here and if anyone reads my posts on BK I only ever say its clear LCAB & Bluefox have much better sources within Everton than me. All I ever do is post stuff I hear and I've been lucky enough to get a few bits right over the years.

I appreciate anyone who has read anything I've posted 'supporting me' but I just want to stress it's not a contest (which is lucky coz I'd probably lose !) and as Evertonians and people we all like to hear a bit of gossip.

Anyway chaps regards

What are you saying lad, spit it out.

Hello chaps.

Anyway chaps regards

I think the malice was directed to Zatara for dissing lcab rather than anything about you though.
Thank you though for clearing things out for some people.

Hello chaps.

Anyway chaps regards

Another poster brought your name into a discussion on this thread earlier when there was no real need to , cant see anyone blaming you for that .

Cheers for the post .

Are we signing Ozil mate ?

Hello chaps.

Anyway chaps regards

Hello mate.

Hello chaps.

Anyway chaps regards

Definately Chico.

Zatara . You are a Bell End . Never dealt with me . Never spoken to me .

Now SHUT THE FUK UP , Bell End ..

Else , get me number off Danny .

Trippin Fool ...

Btw ; YOU , YOU PERSONALLY WILL NEVER BREAK FUK AL , CAUSE YOU KNOW FUK ALL ....

#CarryOn

Deja vu from the summer when you messaged me over and over again despite me asking you repeatedly to stop messaging.

Give it a rest.

To start with anyone having a dig at LCAB either a newbie or just a absolute fool! He's the reason most people signed here!
2nd iv never seen Jelly dude play so can't comment on him, an to be honest am not going to make an opinion until a reasonable playing time iv seen. BUT is the anyone who can give a reliable account of him? And if Evertonians aren't happy with hip who would they want? Because seems to me recently our best scouts are in the wrong job?

Status
Not open for further replies.