2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just looks so comfortable with the ball at his feet, the way he changes from one foot to the other to get past a player, the first touch he makes to set himself off with the burst of pace he has is quite remarkable and his crossing looks lethal. Future key player under Ancelotti.

Just imagine how good of a find it would have been if he was a RB, such a shame of the best left backs in the league is ahead of him
The thing is though if we get european football it will be a huge asset to have a very good option to rotate to keep Digne fit and fresh. You need a squad and this position could be sorted long term with this pair. Win win.

Oh god, hate it when this happens. Like when loads of people wanted Bilyaletdinov to play in the middle.

A good attacking full-back doesn't necessarily make a good winger.

If Carlo says he's a left back, then he's a left back.
Yeah he looks like a left back to me anyways. Doesn’t mean he can fill in further up field or play around the pitch as he probably can. But he looks like a top LB

Would have agreed with you about a month ago.

But surely if James is in the team we wouldn't necessarily miss Digne on set pieces
Digne did set us up with the game winner against Spurs and set up Keane with a sitter in game 2. It’s actually a huge advantage to have two of the best set piece takers in the league on the field at the same time. Both have very different deliveries.

Dink it like Digne
That last view is the best.

Perfect weight, straight into Kean's path. He never even had to break stride. I can't tell you how difficult that is. Most players can't be that precise kicking it normally, never mind with the back of the heel whilst running in the opposite direction.

I think there's a lot of people going overboard about this kid, and I'm no exception, but I think it's because we're all shocked by just how good he is. How has he gone completely under the radar?

That last view is the best.

Perfect weight, straight into Kean's path. He never even had to break stride. I can't tell you how difficult that is. Most players can't be that precise kicking it normally, never mind with the back of the heel whilst running in the opposite direction.

I think there's a lot of people going overboard about this kid, and I'm no exception, but I think it's because we're all shocked by just how good he is. How has he gone completely under the radar?
He is insane. But I think people are forgetting Digne is too

Status
Not open for further replies.