Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep won the domestic treble and beat Spurs 7-2 at Spurs this season... Huge Risk

They totally tanked after that result iirc.

Yeh, could return, not return out of the blue AFTER Spain qualify and then boot out the man that guided him there. Not sure how/why you're even defending that. He's a snake.

His child was sick, he stepped away to be with her then after she died and he had some time to grieve he stepped back.

Hardly a snake...Moreno meanwhile went behind his close friends back (who had hired him in the first place) and asked the FA to keep him in the job.

For me, Moreno should have told Enrique what he wanted and they should have given the FA an option and one should have left.

I take heart with any link that isn't Pereira or Moyes, the further away from those two the better. With the level of risk involved, most particularly Pereira. Hopefully that is nothing more than fake news.

There will probably be an issue with whoever gets the job finally. It will be interesting to see if they place any stock in someone known for a more blood and thunder approach given yesterday's events.

The names linked are becoming more encouraging.

Ancelotti, Gallardo, Kovac, I wouldn't have an issue with any of those.

11th and 8th positions...won a cup.

Not really sure what the fuss is about?

And yet you are impressed by Gallardo who has similar league positions and won cups (he has been there longer)?

He would also be a huge risk.

Personally I would be OK with both of them but you never know with managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.