Next shirt sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be Megafon for less than 20 a year
I wonder will we keep Megafon as a backup sponsor for corner flags or something if we need a cash boost at some point. It’d make sense to get a third party in for the shirt perhaps?

I wonder will we keep Megafon as a backup sponsor for corner flags or something if we need a cash boost at some point. It’d make sense to get a third party in for the shirt perhaps?

I heard it'll be Megafon on the kit seeing as they've already become a primary sponsor around Goodison.

USM have enough links to companies to use elsewhere. Though, I don't believe we'll see USM on the kits next year. They'll stick to Finch Farm and the stadium rights.

I heard it'll be Megafon on the kit seeing as they've already become a primary sponsor around Goodison.

USM have enough links to companies to use elsewhere. Though, I don't believe we'll see USM on the kits next year. They'll stick to Finch Farm and the stadium rights.
Yeah that’s still sound like.

USM sponsor the stuff nobody else will sponsor - training ground, website match centres, stadium branding - Official Matchday Presenting Partner, Principal Partner, Naming Rights Option... etc.

I think the club will find a sponsor not directly USM/Megafon related for the shirts.

USM are a conglomerate holding company that isn't client facing, it doesn't make sense for them to be on the shirt.

That wouldn't apply to Megafon, and wouldn't raise questions in the same way, particularly if there was a big value increase.

I'd prefer it to be neither, but in the current climate we may have to fall back on Uncle Alisher again.

USM are a conglomerate holding company that isn't client facing, it doesn't make sense for them to be on the shirt.

That wouldn't apply to Megafon, and wouldn't raise questions in the same way, particularly if there was a big value increase.

I'd prefer it to be neither, but in the current climate we may have to fall back on Uncle Alisher again.

In a way, it will prove how serious Usmanov is. He is wealthier than Abramovich, and the excuse for a lack of Abramovich type investment thus far is FFP.

The sponsorship of our shirt is an open goal that would allow for a significant investment from Everton in correspondence with FFP rules. If we don't take advantage of it, then I think it would be an indication that Usmanov isn't taking Everton as seriously as Abramovich did with Cheslea.

In a way, it will prove how serious Usmanov is. He is wealthier than Abramovich, and the excuse for a lack of Abramovich type investment thus far is FFP.

The sponsorship of our shirt is an open goal that would allow for a significant investment from Everton in correspondence with FFP rules. If we don't take advantage of it, then I think it would be an indication that Usmanov isn't taking Everton as seriously as Abramovich did with Cheslea.

well unless your turning your head away.... I’d say he’s already taking us seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.