Next shirt sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for something more like this
Screenshot_20200518_142945_com.twitter.android.jpg

If

if USM drops is a sponsor, we may be there
And then we will be banned from Europe. There's no way we can actually attract that so if we do it'll be looked into and found to be a related party issue like all of City's deals were. Unfortunately an Everton shirt deal just isn't worth what one with Arsenal, Chelsea, United, the RS, City or Spurs is.

And then we will be banned from Europe. There's no way we can actually attract that so if we do it'll be looked into and found to be a related party issue like all of City's deals were. Unfortunately an Everton shirt deal just isn't worth what one with Arsenal, Chelsea, United, the RS, City or Spurs is.
Once the corona virus is gone, there is no way the football authoritys will care where money comes from, There'll be clubs out on their arse, us having USM sprawled all over everything Everton for 200 million a year will be fine, Football won't be in a position to deny investment.

Once the corona virus is gone, there is no way the football authoritys will care where money comes from, There'll be clubs out on their arse, us having USM sprawled all over everything Everton for 200 million a year will be fine, Football won't be in a position to deny investment.
That may be true, but the teams that pushed for FFP in the first place were the teams threatened by the likes of City and PSG becoming mega-rich overnight, and they won't suddenly be poor for the most part. They'll still want to protect their elite status.

I've got to say I strongly dislike the yellow socks on the home jersey even in old pictures where we are wearing it. It just doesn't look good.

i think with changing kits every year i can see this happening, like when we had the dark blue socks a few seasons back, they have to come up with a different kit from the year before

i think with changing kits every year i can see this happening, like when we had the dark blue socks a few seasons back, they have to come up with a different kit from the year before
It won't stop me from watching the games or whatever but I'd rather they brought back the 13/14 badge before wearing yellow socks with the blue kit.

The last few years they've gotten it right to me. Different home kits but not anything to crazy so that it doesn't look good. Then go nuts on the away and third kit to try and sell that.

That may be true, but the teams that pushed for FFP in the first place were the teams threatened by the likes of City and PSG becoming mega-rich overnight, and they won't suddenly be poor for the most part. They'll still want to protect their elite status.
The clubs that pushed for FFP are the most in debt clubs in the world Manchester United and Barcelona are almost half a billion in debt each. Alot of these clubs debt is teetering on unserviceable, some of the big clubs could be in major trouble.

The clubs that pushed for FFP are the most in debt clubs in the world Manchester United and Barcelona are almost half a billion in debt each. Alot of these clubs debt is teetering on unserviceable, some of the big clubs could be in major trouble.
Which is exactly why Everton getting large investment is bad. They have to stay at the level of revenue they're at and that doesn't happen if more clubs can compete and knock them off their perch. Unless our investment is going to end up at United somehow, but I'm not quite sure I follow that.

Which is exactly why Everton getting large investment is bad. They have to stay at the level of revenue they're at and that doesn't happen if more clubs can compete and knock them off their perch. Unless our investment is going to end up at United somehow, but I'm not quite sure I follow that.
To service debt they may have to sell, and if there's only a handfull of clubs capable of spending big then it's obvious what's going to have to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.