Next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

I realise this thread is just a bit of fun but no one on the forum is seriously saying we should get rid of Carlo Ancelotti, are they? Oh, and... that bloke from Wolves, can't remember his name but he seems like a decent Manager. CARLO OUT! :rant:
Seriously quite a good shout. To get a team playing as a unit yes. As for attracting players in, not so sure. Kind of manager you would`nt want to pick a fight with. He`s scary.

Absolutely spot on.
I am fed up with football hipsters who have no real.knowledge calling out players or managers.
I remember people posting on here about how crap.Rice was and how any manager that wanted Lingard was off their head.
Well this West Ham midfield under Moyes would run rings round ours.
This isn't a criticism of Carlo BTW give him the tools and he will.do the job.
Wow. Rice and Lingard running rings round us in midfield. Is this how good Moysie really is? Give Carlo the "tools" ? Don`t take it as a given.

The sqaud is dire too mate. Can't play sexy football and get results with crap players. That's on Brands to sort
Brands brought in Godfrey and Doucoure, Carlo brought in Allan and James, who are not bad when they are fitbut I think Gidfreyband Doucoure have been more value to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.