Next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think there's a will to see the back of him amongst fans. But this "style" of football cant prevail for much longer. It's dire.
The sqaud is dire too mate. Can't play sexy football and get results with crap players. That's on Brands to sort

Moyes is making his detractors look a bit daft this season btw.
Absolutely spot on.
I am fed up with football hipsters who have no real.knowledge calling out players or managers.
I remember people posting on here about how crap.Rice was and how any manager that wanted Lingard was off their head.
Well this West Ham midfield under Moyes would run rings round ours.
This isn't a criticism of Carlo BTW give him the tools and he will.do the job.

That's what FSG said when they handed him the Torres money plus investment, right? I seem to remember him and Comolli squandering most of it.

It's a silly conversation anyway because it depends on where Carlo leaves us. If we are a CL club with a squad to match, it's one list of names. If not, it's another.

We've given Bobby Fischer two pawns and a rook and asked him to play like Bobby Fischer. If we're lucky, we'll have Rodriguez on the run-in and see at least a little proper footy again.
We should be seeing greater self belief than this among the players he has: look at the tripe Newcastle and Fulham and Sheffield United have to play for them, yet they had a pair of balls and won those games.

Absolutely spot on.
I am fed up with football hipsters who have no real.knowledge calling out players or managers.
I remember people posting on here about how crap.Rice was and how any manager that wanted Lingard was off their head.
Well this West Ham midfield under Moyes would run rings round ours.
This isn't a criticism of Carlo BTW give him the tools and he will.do the job.

You reckon their midfield would "run rings" around James, Doucoure and Allan?

Not likely...

Doucoure and James aren't fit.
Soucek Rice and Lingard are.
Yes those 3 would run rings around last night's midfield of Allan Gomes and Sigurdsson.
Our first choice XI is decent ( with the obvious exception of right back) but scratch the surface and there isn't much there.

Status
Not open for further replies.