Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm surprised this is dragging out even this long considering it was known Silva's time at Everton was at death's door after the Norwich defeat.

Dunc's win has bought them time. They know they can wait and get it right, which frankly i'd rather they did. However, despite the dithering of Moshiri - i have 0 faith he will get the right appointment. This should be Brands' job and he should butt out until it's decision time.

Waiting for Pelligrini to go and then the head lines will be

Everton and West Ham battle for Moyes/Victor

just you wait

Yeah and unfortunately that London thing is a killer advantage like it or not for most players and their partners when comparing between clubs

Dunc's win has bought them time. They know they can wait and get it right, which frankly i'd rather they did. However, despite the dithering of Moshiri - i have 0 faith he will get the right appointment. This should be Brands' job and he should butt out until it's decision time.

I just have a horrible deja vu feeling of last time when they left Unsworth in charge for months, and after the Southampton massacre were so desperate they needed rescuing fast and went cap in hand to Big fat Sam.

A couple of months was plenty of time then.

Status
Not open for further replies.