Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys and girls, not sure who is following the betting trends but there is an almighty gamble taking place in the last few hours on Moyes. He had drifted to 10/1 and all of a sudden he's been uplifted everywhere and is now massive odds on again

Surely with all these names and availability we wont just appoint Moyes. Surely we cannot do this
Bill has just gone all in at Paddy Power with the Arteta money.

After much thinking my dream appointment would be a Arteta/Ferguson double act. We need the players to understand what it means to pull that royal blue jersey on and what is expected of them, and if they don't then they can leave.. I don't want another fancy dan manager who really doesn't give a toss as long as his bank balance is being topped up. We've just had 4 of them on the bounce and it hasn't worked.

It is time to put an Everton man in charge.

was thinking the same after the Chelsea game. Arteta the tactical genius, Big Dunc to insert the passion

"Jorge Jesus has a contract until May 2020. Flamengo would have a clause to fire him without any loss and he could also leave without any loss.

"In fact, in relation to his good season and Flamengo, with the goals achieved, we have peace of mind to deal with it. He is a coach until the end of May 2020. If true, I’m glad Everton are interested in Jorge Jesus. It’s a sign he’s a coach that Flamengo bet well on, Flamengo understood that he would be important.

"This further ensures, apart from the results of the achievements, that Flamengo was in a good way when we hired him back there. I’m glad Everton or ABCD are after Jorge Jesus. Signs that Bruno and I were right to bring him."

was thinking the same after the Chelsea game. Arteta the tactical genius, Big Dunc to insert the passion
Why do you assume Arteta to be the tactical genius, when Ferguson picked the right tactics to beat Chelsea without any help from the Spanish snake?
How many games has Arteta managed so we can compare his tactical nous to Dunc’s?
Happy to go with Big Dunc ,but if we do let him recruit his own cone layers.

Thing is, no matter who the board choose there will in minutes be dozens leaping in screaming Wtf have we give the job to him for...

Every manager appointed will be hated by a percentage of fans. But no matter what, we have to get behind the new appointment because we have to for the sake of the club.

....bits of blue on Oddschecker (meaning the odds are shortening) for Benitez but still big prices available. It seems the club are keeping their cards very close to their chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.