Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really despair with our fan base. I’m not advocating Pereira btw, but we must have the most well travelled & knowledgable fans in the world!

Nobody knows if he’d succeed or not. Nobody knows if he’s MK2 Silva/ Martinez etc.

What do you honestly expect?! We were never getting Poch/ Ancelotti etc.

Let’s just carry on deeming any new ‘target’ not good enough and stay managerless indefinitely

There's a possibility of one out of about 3 or 4 really decent managers out there, just hope we get one of them.

I think Vitor is just too much of a gamble.

These Pereira reports are chilling. A no-mark who has blagged his way to an absolute fortune.

I'll back anyone once they get the job but this isn't the time to be taking such a huge risk.

Give me Moyes over this guy. And I wouldn't be keen on Emery either but I'd have him all day over Pereira.

100% this.

Make no mistake the fanbase will not be fooled like they were with Silva.

People accepted Silva because we were boring and dire under Alladyce.

Pereira is just way too similiar to Silva for the majority to give him time.

It would be an absolutely clueless appointment by the board and I dont even think the Red Echo would bother defending him to the hilt as they did with Silva.

These Pereira reports are chilling. A no-mark who has blagged his way to an absolute fortune.

I'll back anyone once they get the job but this isn't the time to be taking such a huge risk.

Give me Moyes over this guy. And I wouldn't be keen on Emery either but I'd have him all day over Pereira.

It's a strange appointment isn't it. Of all the names listed he's pretty near the bottom, and you are right, I'd have Moyes over him as well.

We rejected him for Martinez 6 years ago (wrongly in my opinion) but his career appears to have really bombed since then.

What concerns me is that it smacks of Moshiri and favours to agents. It worries me as I am not sure it's the best way to run a football club, thats not to say it's not worth keeping agents sweet but you also have to have a central approach.

I'll always get behind a manager, but I am not sure he's anywhere near the optimum candidate. I'd even go as far as saying his CV is less impressive than when Silva arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.