Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mocked a short time ago for saying that we have shrunk as a club to the extent that Crystal Palace are now our rivals. I withdraw that now because they are 5th in the league.:cool:

If Silva is sacked in the next few weeks then Moyes for me to the end of the season; Arteta for next season.

If Silva is sacked in the next few weeks then Moyes for me to the end of the season; Arteta for next season.
In that scenario a transitional season with Moyes and Arteta would make sense. Personally I would prefer Tim Cahill, as he is more of an Evertonian.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...million-buyout-clause-Spaniards-contract.html

£20m buyout for Rafael.

Can safely file that under 'not happening'.

I know common consensus is that Poch is too good for us, but he’s had a shocking 2019 in the league, fumbled their first major* final in an eon and just been fired for allegedly losing the dressing room.

I’d say he’s an ideal candidate.

*not counting the league cup here

I know common consensus is that Poch is too good for us, but he’s had a shocking 2019 in the league, fumbled their first major* final in an eon and just been fired for allegedly losing the dressing room.

I’d say he’s an ideal candidate.

*not counting the league cup here
Bring him home!

Exactly, he could be enjoying shocking league form, cutting out the middle man in losing finals by not reaching them and pissing off players here for much less money!

Status
Not open for further replies.