Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Everton's Number 9
I feel we should have an updated list given the ever-changing dynamics of the role and the fact that I put Diego and Jose in the last list, pog.

Or something.

Poch will go on the list, but I personally feel hes unrealistic, so feel free to ignore him if you want, Benitez is on cos some people actually rate him, LOL.

Its an easy poll, imagine a world where every name above has said yes they want the job, who do you pick.

Choose wisely.

I feel we should have an updated list given the ever-changing dynamics of the role and the fact that I put Diego and Jose in the last list, pog.

Or something.

Poch will go on the list, but I personally feel hes unrealistic, so feel free to ignore him if you want, Benitez is on cos some people actually rate him, LOL.

Its an easy poll, imagine a world where every name above has said yes they want the job, who do you pick.

Choose wisely.
Issue with this is it gets on the way of people being realistic

I don't really think we should sack Silva. Consistency is key. Martinez and Koeman are doing OK. The Liverpool side picks itself, and has been the same for 2 years. City has been the same but this year they have had injuries - look at what has happened. Leicester is stable. We are not. I don't get Poch. He had a great stable team and now its messed up. Do we really want him? However, if we DID pick a new manager, I would pick Howe and make sure we had good Spanish and Portuguese speakers in the back rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.