Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve gone for Mancini because I don’t think we would have a prayer of getting Simeone. However, if we could get Wenger to come in with a younger assistant who he could gradually cede control to over the next 2 seasons that might work.

Rafael is the highest pedigree manager we might actually have a vague chance of attracting, heads would fall off though.

Wenger, Mourinho, Simeone... you're all on crack if you think they are coming anywhere near this club lol

Mourinho would just be lifeless football. I think Howe or arteta could be excellent in the future but lack the experience and would be a gamble.

Simeone would be my choice but will never happen

Ten Hag.

No idea if he'd come, but want someone with a record of improving players on the training ground. Maybe he could work well with Brands also..

Bad timing after their tonking today but Daniel Farke was another who impressed and could be attainable.

Don't think Jose would come and arsene won't take on a job like this one imo.

I live in Bournemouth now and was talking to one of their training staff the other day. He was saying how anyone playing for Bournemouth at any level is expected to play at the same style no matter their age or status re squad from the academy to the seniors. It shows in their style of play and makes sense in a football way. Not saying Howe is the man but we need a manager with a vision like that

Status
Not open for further replies.