Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have £1bn debt and they do alright

Please correct me on this as talking off the top of my head, but my understanding was it's not how much, but the difference. So I think it was Bournemouth that was being done under that Financial Fair Play thing because the balance wasn't close enough between expenditure and income, or something! I'm not sure how this Rule is supposed to create a more level playing field.

Please correct me on this as talking off the top of my head, but my understanding was it's not how much, but the difference. So I think it was Bournemouth that was being done under that Financial Fair Play thing because the balance wasn't close enough between expenditure and income, or something! I'm not sure how this Rule is supposed to create a more level playing field.
@bizzaro Step right up

@Toffeewoman our resident ffp expert.

Chelsea have £1bn debt and they do alright

Yeah I know but the RS are the only ones who can spend

and that's why the RS haven't won the league for 27 years...thanks for clearing that up...

Oh no I meant just wait for bizzaro to teach all about ffp.

... Don't hold your breath. Or take anything he's says as true without outside corroboration.
!
Sorry mate, I should really stop typing now. Missing the irony. Thanks for explaining to the wrecked! Will check it out but maybe not tonight.

@bizzaro Step right up

@Toffeewoman our resident ffp expert.

FFP runs under defined time limits. You can make 45 million Euros worth of non-infrastructure spending related losses every three years which (Moshiri) can simply write off.

Chelsea's debt level prior to FFP is irrelevant.

It's designed to force clubs to develop their own revenues to fund their activities.

Not to rely on debt. Which was ultimately going to kill clubs. (Parma in Italy. Rangers in Scotland etc).

The issue may be for Bournemouth in the Championship's rules which are more strict than the Premier League or FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.