Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not going to read all that. He probably knows Jack S(c)hit(t) anyway
Essentially says, he leveraged the deal from Everton to get a better one from them, then they said no and that he doesn't want to come to Everton. Some think they will put him on gardening leave if Everton don't match exactly what they ask for in compensation i.e. not signing any saints players.

Essentially says, he leveraged the deal from Everton to get a better one from them, then they said no and that he doesn't want to come to Everton. Some think they will put him on gardening leave if Everton don't match exactly what they ask for in compensation i.e. not signing any saints players.
Biggest load of rubbish ever.

If that was true, just agree to that deal and report them to the FA afterwards. Quite sure such clause isn't allowed.

Has anyone seen that write up on the Saints forum? http://sotonians.com/chat/saints-next-manager?p=8 << This by Jack Schitt onwards, wonder how true this is?

screams of a club saving face to me
I mean, just look at how many different sources of information all this would have to come from. Everton, agents, Southampton, Koeman and his team, the players etc

People have way too much time on their hands.

Has anyone seen that write up on the Saints forum? http://sotonians.com/chat/saints-next-manager?p=8 << This by Jack Schitt onwards, wonder how true this is?

screams of a club saving face to me
That was actually a really good read and well presented and seemed sincere enough to me.

That has me slightly worried, one of the constant criticisms of him has been the lack of interest in youth and that tallied up with that notion as well.

Haha this isn't a creative writing task, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.