Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading around and if the only other ITK I trust from doing that is correct, Monday is most likely the day. If it is also true that there will be two announcements, even more fantastic, especially if it is the hoped-for Monchi. Also, Finch Farm is ours now - we are paying building costs apparently. Mr Moshiri is rapidly becoming our guardian angel! We have Bill to thank for something then...! To me, it's all incredible. But beautiful.

I'm feeling more and more confident next week will be the beginning of very good news indeed.

Re: Finch Farm. We are paying the building costs because the long term plan is to own the training ground again.

We do not own it yet, nor will we do so until next year. Under the terms of LCC's purchase of Finch Farm and Everton's current 50 year lease, EFC only have the option to purchase Finch Farm once every 5 years. We declined this option back in 2012 when we had considerably less money, but the next option to buy it is in 2017.

He's done a u-turn. He's staying at Southampton. Anyone that can't see it disgusts me.
bd8ee3269d325df04c1cb8f2ef86faeb.jpg

Re: Finch Farm. We are paying the building costs because the long term plan is to own the training ground again.

We do not own it yet, nor will we do so until next year. Under the terms of LCC's purchase of Finch Farm and Everton's current 50 year lease, EFC only have the option to purchase Finch Farm once every 5 years. We declined this option back in 2012 when we had considerably less money, but the next option to buy it is in 2017.

Thanks for that. I'm passing on what I read. And with this man in charge, if what you say is correct, then next year it is. I think he's putting his money where his quiet mouth is. I'm looking forward to hearing from him directly at some point. I think he wants to get things done first. And it seems like he certainly is.

It depressed me when I realised how much we were in hock for bloody everything, whilst seeming like we owned things. At last, times are changing..

Thanks for that. I'm passing on what I read. And with this man in charge, if what you say is correct, then next year it is. I think he's putting his money where his quiet mouth is. I'm looking forward to hearing from him directly at some point. I think he wants to get things done first. And it seems like he certainly is.

It depressed me when I realised how much we were in hock for bloody everything, whilst seeming like we owned things. At last, times are changing..

No problem! :) I agree with everything you wrote about Moshiri. Hopefully good times lie ahead.

Don't be depressed Toffeewoman...just look at the RS debts...and then have a good laugh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.