Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ITK on Saintsweb, who is very well regarded on Saintsweb (Your Esk), has posted that Koeman might be going on gardening leave.

K Billy Supersound is the ITK.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthre...-for-%A35M-Compensation&p=2353109#post2353109
The reply straight after that is a right corker. 67 year old fella can't ever remember us winning anything apparently.

Yup okay Grandad of course you can't LOL.

Unless he has Alzheimer's of course in which I apologise unreservedly.

The reply straight after that is a right corker. 67 year old fella can't ever remember us winning anything apparently.

Yup okay Grandad of course you can't LOL.

Unless he has Alzheimer's of course in which I apologise unreservedly.
Hopefully in a few years time we'll have these internet war of words with the likes of Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea and not with fans from Southampton or West Ham. Make it happen Mr. Moshiri!

Not the defensive rubbish again mate got a link so I can have a laugh ?

Speaking along the line of "criminal goalkeeping error" to allow bale to score. God knows how he allowed Howard to start week in week out after committing "criminal error" every other game.

Can't post any link here mate, will drop you a pm

Do you know if he is expected at Finch Farm on Monday mate or later in the week? I think the Echo were saying he is due back in the UK on Sunday evening.

Has there been any progress with DOF or is that some way off?

Thanks.

As far as I know he is expected Monday.

There were further discussions with DoF candidate(s) last week including Monchi. I do not know the outcome of those discussions.

You really arent on the map of things lad. Sammy Lee is staying at Soton.
Yes I'm sorry, it's just that no-one tells me anything. I've got that way over Sammy that, I would quite like to have him on our backroom staff
after all. Can I ask you to apologise to Sammy about the Pig Farm joke. Many thanks in anticipation.

I've been reading around and if the only other ITK I trust from doing that is correct, Monday is most likely the day. If it is also true that there will be two announcements, even more fantastic, especially if it is the hoped-for Monchi. Also, Finch Farm is ours now - we are paying building costs apparently. Mr Moshiri is rapidly becoming our guardian angel! We have Bill to thank for something then...! To me, it's all incredible. But beautiful.

I'm feeling more and more confident next week will be the beginning of very good news indeed.

C
I've been reading around and if the only other ITK I trust from doing that is correct, Monday is most likely the day. If it is also true that there will be two announcements, even more fantastic, especially if it is the hoped-for Monchi. Also, Finch Farm is ours now - we are paying building costs apparently. Mr Moshiri is rapidly becoming our guardian angel! We have Bill to thank for something then...! To me, it's all incredible. But beautiful.

I'm feeling more and more confident next week will be the beginning of very good news indeed.
This is what we need, more positivity, the new look Everton, onwards and upwards to the stars.
If you don't have dreams, they'll never come true

Welcome to the thread toffee woman

Status
Not open for further replies.