Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would people say was the last Real Everton boss that the majoricy supported,we always seem to be so mixed on our bosses,,,i think if it is this "Fonseca" i can see quite a lot been very happy with him as the new boss, [provided we hopefully do get rid of sam]

mate during Martinez first season id hazard a guess that 99% of us would have rimmed the feller before each match

Who would people say was the last Real Everton boss that the majoricy supported,we always seem to be so mixed on our bosses,,,i think if it is this "Fonseca" i can see quite a lot been very happy with him as the new boss, [provided we hopefully do get rid of sam]

When Moyes first came i dont recall him having many who didnt support him from the off, did help that he got off to a good start and most were worn out after Smith

Be shocked now if it doesn't end up as Fonseca, he did well enough in Europe to raise his stock high enough we'd consider it a massive coup getting him, but didn't do so well as it'd put him at the top of the lists for the clubs right at the top of the food chain.

we have hyped this guy up so much, the media is all over it. we will pay through the teeth for him and he will flop.
doesnt sound like everton at all

we have hyped this guy up so much, the media is all over it. we will pay through the teeth for him and he will flop.
doesnt sound like everton at all

Don't think he will flop personally, be it here or another club.

As for paying through the nose for him, we will for any manager - 6m per season for fat Sam saw to that.

We must replace Sam at the end of the season. He will be out this time next year anyhow and the players will know it. Plus he's way too negative.

Don't think he will flop personally, be it here or another club.

As for paying through the nose for him, we will for any manager - 6m per season for fat Sam saw to that.

6m a season for allardyce? fk me im crying....no idea why i support this club anymore. we are the laughing stock of the pl

Until he sees how daft our contracts are then he will be all over us!!
I recall back in October last year the paper quoted he was considering his options on return to EPL. He has the chance to join us then but he didn’t. I doubt he will consider us now with Arsenal and Chelsea both might need a new manager.

I recall back in October last year the paper quoted he was considering his options on return to EPL. He has the chance to join us then but he didn’t. I doubt he will consider us now with Arsenal and Chelsea both might need a new manager.
Yeah, we didn't get him then and wont in the summer.
Lots of managers had a chance to come to Everton, the job was even open for about a month while Rhino took charge, and there was only one single person in all that time who actually wanted it, and in the end he got it, Big Sam.
And some think were going to get Emery or Fonseca now? It's pure delusion

Reactions: Han

Status
Not open for further replies.