Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i actually want from our next manager is simple, a clean slate. No Walsh there, no expectancy on any players and no link to the past 18 months.

Have him come in, take the likes of Onykerwu/lookman/holgate/dowell (apparantly)/vlasic/walcott/davies/kenny/coleman/pickford and build a team around them and no-one else. I don't want a team of 20 year olds, i want actual talent to be played and used like a normal club. Sell or replace anyone who doesn't fit into the mould and go from there.

The issue we are going to have moving forward, and quote me on this in the future, is the following;

any new manager will be expected to make the transfer failures work in a team to lessen the impact of how many bad decisions are made. No matter who comes in, there is a list of players at the club who will be insisted on being kept and used simply for the amount of money spent on bringing them here. From Rooney to Williams to Siggurdson to Klassen. They will be expected to shape what we already have instead of being able to form their own team.

That will be our downfall because i cannot see the club writing off so many new players when we all know they should. There are very few players i would want to keep here for absolute experience (jags, baines, rooney) but there is plenty i would like to see leave and replaced as a new leaf.

Because that is what we need, a clean slate. If we are lining up with similar players come august then there won't be any optimism at the club anymore, it will all be dead. However no walsh, new manager, new formed team with 7-8 players at least gone out the club who aren't good enough? That will spark enough interest from the fans to renew optimism and get behind the new team.

I love it when a plan comes together

Find out where Watford keep getting these fellas from, line them up they do.

See we use to do that with players, unearth decent unknown ones cheap, Moyes for all his faults was great at it, why cant we do that with managers? If only we had a director of football to do this kind of thing

Jose Mourinho
Antonio Conte
Claudio Ranieri
Pep Guardiola
Roberto Mancini
All say hello

I don't exactly see Guardiola Conte or Mourinho hotfooting their way to us.Im not really a fan of the Mourinho footballing philosophy.As for Ranieri, i think he was a one season wonder with Leicester.

Emery
Tuchel
Fonseca
Favre
Silva
Otherwise there’s no chance Everton will be getting another £600 next season.

This is how I feel mate, mines £750 with my lads as well.

I am hoping something is done before the cut off in April, as then I will need to make a decision.

I don’t think I can stomach watching this next season, with that fat mess chewing his way through 20 wrigleys per match and just throwing them on the turf.

This is how I feel mate, mines £750 with my lads as well.

I am hoping something is done before the cut off in April, as then I will need to make a decision.

I don’t think I can stomach watching this next season, with that fat mess chewing his way through 20 wrigleys per match and just throwing them on the turf.
I know mate 20 years I’ve had a season ticket for and it’s the only time I really get to see my own dad these days but I simply don’t enjoy Everton at the moment everything is stale but going exactly how I thought it would when we announced the serial loser. I feel Walsh is an even bigger problem than Allardyce too he’s a dreadful DoF.

I don't want Moyes back, but for me a manager who doesn't see having to recruit 5/6/7 players for huge cost would be a big step forward.

Recruitment will be tricky this summer, with a world cup and a shortened window. I'd love a manager to come in, and day 1 say to all of the players, forget whats gone on before you will all get a chance. We have not signed awful players, just a lot of players who either didn't fit a system, or often players who have fallen by the way side with managers unwilling to compromise to try and hep them.

For me we should get a left back in and I'm willing to give the rest of them another chance, and hopefully integrate Connolly, Dowell, Williams and Onyekuru to the group.

I always remember the story of Royle with Limpar (who was getting stick akin to Schneiderlin does today) and Limpar said hello to Royle, that everyone hated him and thought he was rubbish and he'd be hearing from his agent to sort out a transfer. Royal told him he didn't think he was rubbish, wasn't bothered what other people felt and that he felt he had an important part to play. The rest is history. I think we need a bit more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.