Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The line for me is him mate. Because I know exactly what's coming over the next 5 years and the damage the club will suffer. Will get back behind us after the wreckage starts to be rebuilt.

..I know you and @davek are concerned. I think we need to wait and see if the appointment happens and the terms of the deal. He certainly wouldn’t be my choice but I wouldn’t die in a ditch over it.

He was 1-7 a few weeks ago, we’ve been here before.

upload_2017-11-27_15-41-53.png

really don't get all the negativity toward allardyce, no it's not ideal.

But have you all not watched this season?

we have not played well. ALL SEASON.

Not even ONCE!!!

20+ games and we've stank IN EVERY SINGLE ONE

This is the worst Everton team i've ever in over 30 years of supporting us.

No need to panic ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

And Allardyce is the answer to getting us playing well...

Have you watched any of his sides over the years play well? Besides that one season when he was at bolton like 12 years ago and had an array of talent like Djorkaeff and Okocha?

Must be his premier league record which makes people think hell get us going... oh, the one he has lost more games then won, maybe its the defensive work he puts in, no surely not his teams have conceded more then they have scored in the prem.

Allardyce was never the answer, to ANY question at this club.

..I know you and @davek are concerned. I think we need to wait and see if the appointment happens and the terms of the deal. He certainly wouldn’t be my choice but I wouldn’t die in a ditch over it.

He was 1-7 a few weeks ago, we’ve been here before.

different now though mate IMO, think Moshiri has cracked under the pressure - which is another worry, he's basically backed down on what he wanted, board room fight over btw, Kenwright has won this

Status
Not open for further replies.