• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great post mate.

It's very hard to really knows what's happening. It's clear te board is very split, in at least 2 directions currently. Two directions that have very different visions of where Everton want to be. This is also not helped by one side in this (Moshiri) is unclear of exactly how seriously backed his project is.

I think that confusion lingers around football too. It's probably what allows us to make a credible ploy for Simeone on the one hand and wonder if we can prize Dyche/ Silva on the other.

Allardyce is now on the drift. Every day that goes by where he's not appointed will lessen his prospects. Thankfully I think the whole board are United around the idea he is here for 6 months.

Anyone who knows Allardyce knows he will not want that. He's built a narrative, egged on by Keys and Gray (et al) that old white men are not given jobs in football not on account of lack of ability but because essentially a bunch of politically correct pinkos run the game. You cant make derogatory sexual remarks or openly brag about undermining FA rules on transfers and get away with it anymore. They just want foreigners and women running our game. That type of rhetoric.

The idea that Allardyce saves Everton only to hand over his success to another (likely foreign) manager will be too much for him to agree too. It would be him signing up to the idea he is the reason he hasn't been given a top job. He sees Everton as his last chance. No amount of money will make him forego this.

As it stands I can see us sleepwalking into appointing Unsworth particularly if he avoids defeat at Palace.

Or a compromise, based on league position at the end of the season.

He doesn't well and gets us up there and gets a longer contract.

Steadys us, but nothing more and the end of season contract finishes.

Who knows, as the club are so dysfunctional ?????

Just for the reaction what about Martin and Roy!!!Guaranteed great press conferences

QUOTE="davgough, post: 5904947, member: 9817"][/QUOTE]

Just for the reaction what about Martin and Roy!!!Guaranteed great press conferences

QUOTE="davgough, post: 5904947, member: 9817"]
[/QUOTE]
maxresdefault.jpg

It’s between tuna mayo or egg & cress.

Might even go for it with a steak slice. On a buttered barm of course.

Crisps plain. That’s all I can confirm so far.

He is meant to be on tomorrow morning with Alan Brazil as a cohost. If he is not on with him, will mean he is in Liverpool to sign on the dotted line.
I disliked the tosser in any case.
The fact he is now piping up on that abomination of a radio programme means I now hate the blob.

Status
Not open for further replies.