Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just heard the board meeting never took place due to an unfortunate smelling tuna butty...

Mosh phoned Jim to let him know and put some positive spin on it, waiting for TalkSports feature on why the tuna butty has the affection for the club needed but they had to put the meeting back.

This post is in no way associated with the JARGITK who had a "mate" in the bushes in at FF.

Make the tuna butty our next manager, 2.5 year contract

Amazing how the media cartel are desperate for Everton to give British a chance and let their mate Allardyce or Dyche get the job. If it was any of the top 6 though they wouldn’t dream of mentioning any British name at all.

I also noticed that the minute we sacked Koeman there was a constant flow of ex liverpool players suggesting who should be our manager. Really frustrated me that.

Amazing how the media cartel are desperate for Everton to give British a chance and let their mate Allardyce or Dyche get the job. If it was any of the top 6 though they wouldn’t dream of mentioning any British name at all.
I think it's more down to the fact that's the two the owners want and are trying to hype their appointment. Same happened with Koeman.

Ive just heard the board meeting never took place due to an unfortunate smelling tuna butty...

Mosh phoned Jim to let him know and put some positive spin on it, waiting for TalkSports feature on why the tuna butty has the affection for the club needed but they had to put the meeting back.

This post is in no way associated with the JARGITK who had a "mate" in the bushes in at FF.

Not heard that myself mate but many thanks for the gen.

I also noticed that the minute we sacked Koeman there was a constant flow of ex liverpool players suggesting who should be our manager. Really frustrated me that.

I hate that. Honestly there should be regulations in place that stop having RS be pundits on our games. It's only ever acceptable if there's an ex-blue alongside them.

Status
Not open for further replies.